On Tuesday we opened the Flow hive, there was lots and lots of honey, we didn't identify any eggs or see Rachael, but we saw brood and larvae. We put an escape on below the top box hoping to concentrate the bees in the bottom three boxes to get ready to extract.
We accidentally squashed more bees than usual, including one poor bee between a very laden box and Sean's tummy (he got stung), and they got a bit het up, I also got stung when trying to tidy up a little a few hours later. Last time I was stung it was somewhat complicated http://susanharper.blogspot.com/2019/11/dont-worry-it-is-not-these-things-upon.html ... I'm hoping it'll be simpler this time.
On Wednesday we removed Rachael's top box, saved it for extraction, and then put an empty box under the new top box. We were careful because we thought they'd still be cross, but it went smoothly. We then did the extraction.
Today we are putting honey in jars.